Constitution and Objectives of the Anti-Discrimination Cell
Chandra Shekhar Singh College of Pharmacy has constituted the Anti-Discrimination Cell in compliance to the UGC regulations (Promotion of Equity in Higher Educational Institutions), with the following members:
- Prof. S.K. Gupta Principal CSSCP Kaushambi, U.P. (Head)
- Mr. Shahnawaz Shameem Associate Professor CSSCP Kaushambi, U.P. (Member)
- Mrs. Roohi Kesharwani Assistant Professor CSSCP Kaushambi, U.P. (Member)
- Ms. Shalini Kesharwani Technical Assistant CSSCP Kaushambi, U.P. (Member)
Objectives of the Cell:
- This cell will look after the related matters (if any) of depriving a student / staff or group of students on the basis of caste, creed, language, ethnicity, gender, different ability.
- This cell always try to uphold the dignity of the institution by addressing the concerns (if any) brought into the notice related to equality in offering or receiving education inside the campus.
- This cell ensures conducive environment for academic growth of the people belonging to the university.
- This cell protects the rights of individuals without any prejudice to their appearance or lifestyle in the process of learning inside the campus.
- The Cell shall eliminate discrimination against or harassment of any individual in all forms by prohibiting it and by providing preventive and protective measures to facilitate its eradication and punishments for those who indulge in any form of discrimination or harassment.